Dear Patients and Families,
We have taken many steps to ensure that your visit is a safe one.
Infection control has always been a priority in our office however we have added some additional measure at this time. Here is some of what you can expect:
• Patients and staff will be screened with a brief health questionnaire and a temperature check upon entry into the office
• We ask that anyone entering our office wear a face mask as recommended by the CDC
• We ask that only patients enter the office for an appointment, if a parent needs to attend an appointment please inform us on arrival. For initial or recall exams we will assume that one parent will be with a child.
• We are reducing the number of patients on our schedule to allow for greater social distancing
• We ask that all patients text or call on arrival for their appointment and we will notify you when we are ready for you to enter the office
• Additional protective wear will be worn by staff such as face shields. These may look odd but we are still the same, happy faces underneath!
• All common areas, including door handles and restroom will be disinfected on an hourly basis.
• Our toothbrushing station will be closed. We ask that patients brush prior to their appointments.
• If you or someone in your immediate family is ill we ask that you reschedule to another date
We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. M and Team